MEDICATION USAGE INSTRUCTIONS
1. Blow your nose gently before using the spray.
2. Wash your hands well with soap and water.
3. If instructed by your pharmacist or doctor, gently shake the bottle for 10 seconds.
4. Remove the cap from the nasal spray container.
5. Some nasal sprays need to be primed before using for the first time, or if they haven’t been used for several days. Check with your doctor or pharmacist first, and if your spray needs to be primed, spray it into the air, away from your face, a few times before using.
6. With your head upright and tilted forward slightly, press your finger against one side of your nose to close one nostril.
7. Gently insert the nasal spray into the other nostril. With your thumb supporting the bottom of the bottle, press down on the white applicator with two fingers. Breathe in through your nose
and out through your mouth.
8. If using spray in both nostrils, Repeat steps 6 and 7 for the other nostril. If you are using more than one spray at a time repeat steps 6 and 7.
9. Put the cap back on the nasal spray container.
10. Avoid blowing your nose for several minutes after using spray.
*Always follow the directions provided by your doctor or pharmacist. These instructions are meant to be a general guideline. Check with your pharmacist if you have any questions.